Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Appliqued Shirts!


Here is a picture of my latest projects. I mentioned in my last post that I was making Big Brother/Little Sister shirts for a friend. So I went out and bought myself a sewing machine, taught myself how to use it and this is what I came up with. They came out really cute and best of all she loved them. So now that I have found that doing appliques is a lot of fun, I decided to make a t-shirt for my nieces 5th birthday because as we all know kids love to advertise how old they are:). I also made her a matching headband , you can see it hanging around the top of the hanger. The shirt came out super cute and I hope she loves it! Next project is a bib, burp cloth and onesie. I'll be making one for a baby girl and another for a baby boy.  Can't wait to finish them and post the pictures!